Guri på tur

Out and about in... China!

01 september 2009

A post about nothing

I never really write anything here any more. I'm sorry. But it seems like whenever I have something to write I don't have access to blogger and whenever I have access to blogger I don't have anything to write.

I went to Tianjin last week, and at the time I had lots to write but didn't bring my computer, and by now I've forgotten all the funny anecdotes.

Anyways, I went to Tianjin with Luna and Maja. Whit us on the trip we also had some random boy from class who just tagged along. I, of course, had to share a room with him. Even though the weather was quite cold he insisted on sleeping with the air con on every night. Not only is that wasting a hell of a lot of electricity, I was also freezing every night and now have a throat infection.

Other than that, we had a nice trip. We did not find a beach, but we did find a red panda in Tianjin zoo and ate absurd amounts of ice cream.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 a.m., Blogger Esquil said...

hei guri

håper sjina er bra

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home